Where Country Meets Cosmopolitan
Austin, TX is where small town feel meets cosmopolitan action. With over 300 days of sunshine a year, prime hotels, unique venues and one of the best culinary and nightlife scenes in the US, Austin can accommodate intimate groups of 20 up to large conferences of 2000 people with true southern hospitality. With a top ranked airport and excellent lift, including European direct, Austin is an ideal destination for your next event. Austin offers a variety of 6 entertainment districts which caters to any type of attendee with a wide variety of fine dining and casual local spots. Austin is also the gateway to Texas Hill Country and offers a true Texan experience with authentic ranches, wineries and small country towns.
Key areas around Austin, TX
Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Bastrop, Horseshoe Bay, Dripping Spring, Georgetown
Why Austin, TX?
- Over 300 days a year of sunshine
- Top rated hotels for any group size
- Small town and cosmopolitan action
- Capitol of Texas
- Compact and Walkable Downtown
What’s new in Austin, TX
- Wall Street Journal ranked Austin, Texas #2 Midsize Airport
- Austin, Texas is the top city for tech talent, according to CompTIA’s 2019 Tech Town report
- $1.15 billion project approved for expansion of Austin Convention Center
- 11,000 amenity-filled downtown hotel rooms, at a wide range of price points and 39,000 hotel rooms citywide
- 250 Live Music Venues